Cookies are required for login or registration. Please read and agree to our cookie policy to continue.

Newest Member: Jay9090

General :
The obs reached out

WB1340 (original poster member #85086) posted at 6:42 AM on Tuesday, September 24th, 2024

To tell me her husband will not be back at work until January, he broke his foot and he won't be back at all if his promotion goes thru next month.

She said I know it's not much, just letting you know that he won't be there.

I replied with "I stopped worrying about them being in the same building a while ago. I accepted the reality months back that if two people want to get together they will find a way. Yes, it's easier on my mind if they are not in close proximity to each other but I no longer sit around worrying about it. If my wife is going to have an another affair I am powerless to stop it and in retrospect that has always been the reality from the day we met.

I hope you are doing as well as can be expected."

I thought it was kind of her to send a message that she thought might ease my mind. Maybe I should tell her about this place...

D-day April 4th 2024. WW was sexting with a married male coworker. Started R a week later, still ongoing...

id 8849386

Copingmybest ( member #78962) posted at 11:34 AM on Tuesday, September 24th, 2024

Sounds like someone who thinks of others first and themselves second. Good hearted individual.

posts: 306   ·   registered: Jun. 16th, 2021   ·   location: Midwest
id 8849397

hardyfool ( member #83133) posted at 7:01 PM on Tuesday, September 24th, 2024

Interesting.

I am curious as how/who broke his foot.

Second curiosity could she be trying to keep you from reporting him as it would complicate things during a promotion cycle? Sadly I have learned to always assume people come with questionable intentions even when they do not.

id 8849443

WB1340 (original poster member #85086) posted at 7:11 PM on Tuesday, September 24th, 2024

He broke it during a work training exercise and yes, I'm sure if I went to his CO and told him or her what's been going on there could be some backlash but what do I gain from that?

His wife could return the favor and now we have a Tit for Tat going on and everybody loses

D-day April 4th 2024. WW was sexting with a married male coworker. Started R a week later, still ongoing...

id 8849444

Stillconfused2022 ( member #82457) posted at 7:31 PM on Tuesday, September 24th, 2024

I am glad that you felt that as an act of kindness. I suppose what Hardy fool said is true and its possible there was selfish intent. But if not then that is a nice thing. It is good to see other people doing good kind things in the world. Especially when we are trying to rebuild from other people behaving so unkindly. I would certainly find relief in knowing they aren’t in the same building. I’m not even really sure how you have been able to deal with that.

posts: 451   ·   registered: Nov. 27th, 2022   ·   location: Northeast
id 8849447
Cookies on SurvivingInfidelity.com®

SurvivingInfidelity.com® uses cookies to enhance your visit to our website. This is a requirement for participants to login, post and use other features. Visitors may opt out, but the website will be less functional for you.

v.1.001.20241001a 2002-2024 SurvivingInfidelity.com® All Rights Reserved. • Privacy Policy